I think concordance useful in seeing words in a contex in a text.  Let's suppose that I found difficulty in understanding the meaning of technology in a given text when I was reding it.  By using the application "concordance" I can type the word or words one by one in a given blank and click the submit button, then it will show me how the word technology is used in different context as it will show you in the following link:

www.lextutor.ca/concordancers/concord_e.html

 As the site doesn't lead yout to the link that takes you up the result of my concordance application I have past the link to show you how I reach the concordance.  Briefly, as soon as I reach this site after clicking on this link I wrote the word that I gave it as example to you and then go a liltle bit above and click the get concordance button on the right below side.  This led me to find a lot of use of the word technology.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KWL

IMITATION AND CREATIVITY IN THE LEARNING PROCESS