KWL

    Interactive web pages as long as I have learned are kind of web sites that facilitate quiz, exercises and activities that can learners access easily and learn how much they know the content related with specific activities.  These web pages gives learners clues while they are doing the activities and after the activities are done it gives the feedback to learners about their performance on the task.  The learners can reflect on their performance and learn how much they learned.
    I want to learn whether the interactive web pages have writing or reading activities besides contains gap filling exercises, cross words exercises, ordering exercises?
    I think that interactive web pages are more efficient because they allow me to access different type of activities that I may not find enough time to prepare for my students.  With the help of these pages they can use online resources to access and do activities and quizes which at the end will give them a kind of feedback and also will give them clues if they need.
    Today, I have learned how to prepare test for my class and how to make interesting the material that I will use in the teaching process.  I think that it was fun and new for me and I liked it.
     I may, as we do right now, want from them to do their assignment through these web pages instead of distributing the hard copy, which is the standard type of teaching, to them.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KWL

IMITATION AND CREATIVITY IN THE LEARNING PROCESS