Multiple-concordance application help students to discover the lexico-grammar of the word in this way:

when they are thought to use the www.lextutor.ca. they will be able to see the colomn called teacher where concordance and multiple concordance applications there are.  when they click the multiple-concordance and type the word that they would like to learn its lexico-grammar they will see that a new page opens and shows how the word that they are looking for usedn in different sentences as in the following link:

http://conc.lextutor.ca/concordancers/multi/conc.pl?inputs=technology&this_corp=bnc_spoken.txt&limit=12&format=plain&wid=small&dico=Eng_Eng

I think students should need special training as this new type of site would challnge them while they are trying to use applications in ti. I also as a student wouldn't be aware of it as long as I wasn't trainde in CTE319 coure, becaue I haven' seen or heard this type site that has all these funtions enhance leraning and teaching, but now I am aware of its use and  I think that it will be helpful for me as student to use and as teacher to vary my lesson in the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KWL

IMITATION AND CREATIVITY IN THE LEARNING PROCESS