In response to the question , my answer as a students will be as following:

  I would use blog to discover what is happening around and I would try to learn how people use their blogs and for what purposes.  Moreover I would prefer to use blog as assistant  for my profession.

   when I try to look from teacher's perspective, I would say that posting my students related sources with the course through the blog and make them be aware of the the positive sides of using blog, I think would make them interested in my lesson rather than getting bored from the standard ways of distributing materials.  This way of doing would bring a diversity to my class and as a result my course could become an enjoyable one.

Comments

  1. I can agree on teacher's perspective part since students' concentration tend to slip away at some part of lesson from being bored and such, using internet and blogging platforms can prevent that;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Nil that blogs can provide a way to keep students' attention. Do you think that blogs are best used in the classroom, or outside the classroom (or both?)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

KWL

IMITATION AND CREATIVITY IN THE LEARNING PROCESS